Manchester Underwriting Management (MUM) has opened up its cyber insurance to the full broker market following a soft launch last year.
The managing general agent had previously been working with a handful of brokers but is looking to push ahead in 2018 with an education and preventative measures package for SME clients.
The policy comes with limits from £100,000 to £5m, premiums start at £150 and excesses at £1,000. MUM stated that it can deal with one-man bands through to firms with turnover
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected