Manchester Underwriting Management (MUM) has opened up its cyber insurance to the full broker market following a soft launch last year.
The managing general agent had previously been working with a handful of brokers but is looking to push ahead in 2018 with an education and preventative measures package for SME clients.
The policy comes with limits from £100,000 to £5m, premiums start at £150 and excesses at £1,000. MUM stated that it can deal with one-man bands through to firms with turnover
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform