Manchester Underwriting Management (MUM) has opened up its cyber insurance to the full broker market following a soft launch last year.
The managing general agent had previously been working with a handful of brokers but is looking to push ahead in 2018 with an education and preventative measures package for SME clients.
The policy comes with limits from £100,000 to £5m, premiums start at £150 and excesses at £1,000. MUM stated that it can deal with one-man bands through to firms with turnover
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports