Insurance Age's editor and reporter look behind the numbers in Ardonagh Group's 2017 results and Konseilo's successful £2.7m funding round.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top five stories in the week commencing 16 April 2018:
1) Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
2) Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
3) Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
4) SSP confirms system
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY