Insurance Age's editor and reporter look behind the numbers in Ardonagh Group's 2017 results and Konseilo's successful £2.7m funding round.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top five stories in the week commencing 16 April 2018:
1) Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
2) Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
3) Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
4) SSP confirms system
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders