It’s 2018 and we live in a society where we can insure against the theft of our most personal belongings, against injury to ourselves, employees and the public at large and even against breaches to our cyber security.
Artificial Intelligence, robotics and driverless cars offer a new horizon of insurance innovations. However, one of the biggest threats to our future security is still a relatively unexplored risk when it comes to insurance solutions.
This is the threat posed by the growing agein
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin