It’s 2018 and we live in a society where we can insure against the theft of our most personal belongings, against injury to ourselves, employees and the public at large and even against breaches to our cyber security.
Artificial Intelligence, robotics and driverless cars offer a new horizon of insurance innovations. However, one of the biggest threats to our future security is still a relatively unexplored risk when it comes to insurance solutions.
This is the threat posed by the growing agein
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData