It’s 2018 and we live in a society where we can insure against the theft of our most personal belongings, against injury to ourselves, employees and the public at large and even against breaches to our cyber security.
Artificial Intelligence, robotics and driverless cars offer a new horizon of insurance innovations. However, one of the biggest threats to our future security is still a relatively unexplored risk when it comes to insurance solutions.
This is the threat posed by the growing agein
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports