It’s 2018 and we live in a society where we can insure against the theft of our most personal belongings, against injury to ourselves, employees and the public at large and even against breaches to our cyber security.
Artificial Intelligence, robotics and driverless cars offer a new horizon of insurance innovations. However, one of the biggest threats to our future security is still a relatively unexplored risk when it comes to insurance solutions.
This is the threat posed by the growing
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018