Gallagher is due to return to buying in the second quarter of 2018, Insurance Age can reveal.
UK retail CEO Michael Rea said its recent deal to sponsor Premiership Rugby, signified that its three year integration plan was almost complete and the business could now focus on organic growth and acquisitions.
Rea revealed: “We have a pipeline and expect to announce our first regional deal in Q2 this year.
“We are back talking to vendors.”
He added: “Our integration programme was a th
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData