Gallagher is due to return to buying in the second quarter of 2018, Insurance Age can reveal.
UK retail CEO Michael Rea said its recent deal to sponsor Premiership Rugby, signified that its three year integration plan was almost complete and the business could now focus on organic growth and acquisitions.
Rea revealed: “We have a pipeline and expect to announce our first regional deal in Q2 this year.
“We are back talking to vendors.”
He added: “Our integration programme was a th
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list