Gallagher is due to return to buying in the second quarter of 2018, Insurance Age can reveal.
UK retail CEO Michael Rea said its recent deal to sponsor Premiership Rugby, signified that its three year integration plan was almost complete and the business could now focus on organic growth and acquisitions.
Rea revealed: “We have a pipeline and expect to announce our first regional deal in Q2 this year.
“We are back talking to vendors.”
He added: “Our integration programme was a
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's