Gallagher is due to return to buying in the second quarter of 2018, Insurance Age can reveal.
UK retail CEO Michael Rea said its recent deal to sponsor Premiership Rugby, signified that its three year integration plan was almost complete and the business could now focus on organic growth and acquisitions.
Rea revealed: “We have a pipeline and expect to announce our first regional deal in Q2 this year.
“We are back talking to vendors.”
He added: “Our integration programme was a
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings