Graham Coates of Hamilton Fraser reveals he knows who would play him in a movie of his life, what motivates him and how his primary school teacher would have described him.
You can also read the full interview from the April edition of Insurance Age where he explains the firm’s specialisms from Botox to buy-to-let and deposit schemes, and explains why there will always be a place for broking.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY