Graham Coates of Hamilton Fraser reveals he knows who would play him in a movie of his life, what motivates him and how his primary school teacher would have described him.
You can also read the full interview from the April edition of Insurance Age where he explains the firm’s specialisms from Botox to buy-to-let and deposit schemes, and explains why there will always be a place for broking.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand