Integro Insurance Brokers has bought Hawkes Bay, the parent company of Lloyd’s broker Tyser & Co, for an undisclosed amount.
The takeover is Integro’s largest ever acquisition.
Integro confirmed that the two parties’ UK wholesale divisions will merge as will their UK retail operations.
It explained that the combined wholesale business will trade under the Tysers brand and be led by Integro’s current co-heads of UK wholesale, David Abraham and Jason Collins.
Tysers’ UK corporate team members
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?