Saffron Insurance has bought Hertford-based Continuum Insurance Brokers for an undisclosed amount.
It is the second deal in a matter of days for Broker Network-backed Saffron having purchased Grove Insurance last week.
Saffron was snapped up this January by Broker Network as the network’s fourth “regional powerhouse”.
Continuum, also a Broker Network member, was established in 1966.
All 15 employees at the commercial broker including the three directors Bernard Murphy, Neil Brady and Clive
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal