Saffron Insurance has bought Hertford-based Continuum Insurance Brokers for an undisclosed amount.
It is the second deal in a matter of days for Broker Network-backed Saffron having purchased Grove Insurance last week.
Saffron was snapped up this January by Broker Network as the network’s fourth “regional powerhouse”.
Continuum, also a Broker Network member, was established in 1966.
All 15 employees at the commercial broker including the three directors Bernard Murphy, Neil Brady and Clive M
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list