Saffron Insurance has bought Hertford-based Continuum Insurance Brokers for an undisclosed amount.
It is the second deal in a matter of days for Broker Network-backed Saffron having purchased Grove Insurance last week.
Saffron was snapped up this January by Broker Network as the network’s fourth “regional powerhouse”.
Continuum, also a Broker Network member, was established in 1966.
All 15 employees at the commercial broker including the three directors Bernard Murphy, Neil Brady and Clive M
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market