Last year, the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) established a cross-industry group to help foster innovation in the insurance broking sector.
Our work falls under two broad areas: helping incumbents to become aware and take advantage of new tech-led innovations and facilitating start-ups and scale-ups to grow and thrive.
The key word that links these two strands is collaboration.
Increasingly, we’re seeing InsurTechs that want to partner with incumbent firms for a
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m