Last year, the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) established a cross-industry group to help foster innovation in the insurance broking sector.
Our work falls under two broad areas: helping incumbents to become aware and take advantage of new tech-led innovations and facilitating start-ups and scale-ups to grow and thrive.
The key word that links these two strands is collaboration.
Increasingly, we’re seeing InsurTechs that want to partner with incumbent firms for a
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA