Last year, the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) established a cross-industry group to help foster innovation in the insurance broking sector.
Our work falls under two broad areas: helping incumbents to become aware and take advantage of new tech-led innovations and facilitating start-ups and scale-ups to grow and thrive.
The key word that links these two strands is collaboration.
Increasingly, we’re seeing InsurTechs that want to partner with incumbent firms for a
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns