Lorica Insurance Brokers has been bought by PIB Group for an undisclosed sum.
The deal is PIB’s thirteenth investment in 21 months.
Lorica will continue to be led by joint CEOs Stefan Puttnam and Carlo Marelli.
Puttnam is responsible for broking and finance operations while Marelli oversees the operations side of the business including compliance, claims, IT, HR and marketing.
They are supported by a management team and approximately 100 employees located across a network of nine branches
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey