Lorica Insurance Brokers has been bought by PIB Group for an undisclosed sum.
The deal is PIB’s thirteenth investment in 21 months.
Lorica will continue to be led by joint CEOs Stefan Puttnam and Carlo Marelli.
Puttnam is responsible for broking and finance operations while Marelli oversees the operations side of the business including compliance, claims, IT, HR and marketing.
They are supported by a management team and approximately 100 employees located across a network of nine branches
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals