Lorica Insurance Brokers has been bought by PIB Group for an undisclosed sum.
The deal is PIB’s thirteenth investment in 21 months.
Lorica will continue to be led by joint CEOs Stefan Puttnam and Carlo Marelli.
Puttnam is responsible for broking and finance operations while Marelli oversees the operations side of the business including compliance, claims, IT, HR and marketing.
They are supported by a management team and approximately 100 employees located across a network of nine branches
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm