The AA has revealed ambitious insurance growth plans in a strategic review.
It has committed to investing £45m across its roadside and insurance divisions and warned that accordingly Ebitda is projected to drop.
A statement at the start of the month forecast Ebitda for year ended 31 January 2018 to come in at between £390m and £395m.
The latest update indicated Ebitda would decline to £335m-£345m for the year ended 31 January 2019.
Currently the firm handles over 600,000 motor policies.
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports