The AA has revealed ambitious insurance growth plans in a strategic review.
It has committed to investing £45m across its roadside and insurance divisions and warned that accordingly Ebitda is projected to drop.
A statement at the start of the month forecast Ebitda for year ended 31 January 2018 to come in at between £390m and £395m.
The latest update indicated Ebitda would decline to £335m-£345m for the year ended 31 January 2019.
Currently the firm handles over 600,000 motor policies.
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market