Seventeen Group has bought East Sussex-based Rupert Burgoyne for an undisclosed sum.
The business was founded in 1994 and has grown to £2.6m of gross written premium.
It specialises in high net worth clients which accounts for 70% of premium with commercial lines making up the remainder.
Seventeen Group, which includes James Hallam within its ranks, confirmed that all Rupert Burgoyne’s staff are staying with the business and that it will continue to operate out of its existing premises.
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports