Seventeen Group has bought East Sussex-based Rupert Burgoyne for an undisclosed sum.
The business was founded in 1994 and has grown to £2.6m of gross written premium.
It specialises in high net worth clients which accounts for 70% of premium with commercial lines making up the remainder.
Seventeen Group, which includes James Hallam within its ranks, confirmed that all Rupert Burgoyne’s staff are staying with the business and that it will continue to operate out of its existing premises.
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market