The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has called on the government to find ways to prevent regulation from hindering broker productivity.
The call comes within the trade body’s manifesto for 2018 and asks the government to support the following aims:a period of stability in the rate of regulatory change a global competition objective for the FCA a focus on proportionate supervision for its low-risk sector.
Speaking at the launch of the manifesto at the Houses of Parliament on 22
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs