The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has called on the government to find ways to prevent regulation from hindering broker productivity.
The call comes within the trade body’s manifesto for 2018 and asks the government to support the following aims:a period of stability in the rate of regulatory change a global competition objective for the FCA a focus on proportionate supervision for its low-risk sector.
Speaking at the launch of the manifesto at the Houses of Parliament on 22
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product