Ian Gosden has changed roles at Higos from MD to chair in order to focus on acquisitions, third party distribution and product development.
Neil Thornton, current MD for retail broking at Higos’ owner GRP, who joined the company in 2016, becomes MD on an interim basis while Higos finalises its search for a permanent MD.
Gosden, who founded Higos in 1990, commented: “Higos is a scale business which has grown fast in recent months, following four acquisitions since we became part of the GRP Grou
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand