Ian Gosden has changed roles at Higos from MD to chair in order to focus on acquisitions, third party distribution and product development.
Neil Thornton, current MD for retail broking at Higos’ owner GRP, who joined the company in 2016, becomes MD on an interim basis while Higos finalises its search for a permanent MD.
Gosden, who founded Higos in 1990, commented: “Higos is a scale business which has grown fast in recent months, following four acquisitions since we became part of the GRP Grou
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017