In a new Insurance Age podcast the editor and deputy editor share their thoughts on the stories most read by brokers in the past week.
Click on the link to hear their views and analysis.
Or download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top five stories - week commencing 8 January:
1) Brendan McCafferty out in Axa restructure
2) Ex-AA executive chairman Bob Mackenzie takes company to employment tribunal
3) FCA fines totalled £229.5m in 2017
4) JLT Specialty appoints Lucy C
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin