In a new Insurance Age podcast the editor and deputy editor share their thoughts on the stories most read by brokers in the past week.
Click on the link to hear their views and analysis.
Or download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top five stories - week commencing 8 January:
1) Brendan McCafferty out in Axa restructure
2) Ex-AA executive chairman Bob Mackenzie takes company to employment tribunal
3) FCA fines totalled £229.5m in 2017
4) JLT Specialty appoints Lucy C
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand