In a new Insurance Age podcast the editor and deputy editor share their thoughts on the stories most read by brokers in the past week.
Click on the link to hear their views and analysis.
Or download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top five stories - week commencing 8 January:
1) Brendan McCafferty out in Axa restructure
2) Ex-AA executive chairman Bob Mackenzie takes company to employment tribunal
3) FCA fines totalled £229.5m in 2017
4) JLT Specialty appoints Lucy C
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData