In a new Insurance Age podcast the editor and deputy editor share their thoughts on the stories most read by brokers in the past week.
Click on the link to hear their views and analysis.
Or download the podcast to listen later.
Top five stories - week commencing 8 January:
1) Brendan McCafferty out in Axa restructure
2) Ex-AA executive chairman Bob Mackenzie takes company to employment tribunal
3) FCA fines totalled £229.5m in 2017
4) JLT Specialty appoints Lucy Clarke as Global CEO
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark