The quiz is now live.
Why not test yourself against your colleagues to see who has been paying the most attention?
Pleased with your results?
Tweet us your score using #IAQuiz
Need a hint? Try our clues:
The Justice Secretary is responsible for setting the discount rate
Homer is former Towergate CEO
The group revenues rose to £535m
The move follows the acquisition by Ardonagh Group
The product includes a number of enhancements
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president