5) The launch of a new MGA run by an ex-LV employee in association with Circle Insurance Services was exclusively revealed by Insurance Age.
Former LV man leaves to set up Birmingham MGA
Former LV head of trading (North), Mark Hands, has left the insurer to set up managing general agent Mercia Underwriting, Insurance Age revealed.
He has taken two members of staff from the regional LV team and capacity for the provider has been sourced by Circle Insurance Services through Lloyd’s.
The MGA wi
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand