5) The launch of a new MGA run by an ex-LV employee in association with Circle Insurance Services was exclusively revealed by Insurance Age.
Former LV man leaves to set up Birmingham MGA
Former LV head of trading (North), Mark Hands, has left the insurer to set up managing general agent Mercia Underwriting, Insurance Age revealed.
He has taken two members of staff from the regional LV team and capacity for the provider has been sourced by Circle Insurance Services through Lloyd’s.
The MGA wi
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData