From mobile apps that can be downloaded by customers and employees, to back office integration with partner insurers, brokers need a single system that is built on modern architecture and offers flexibility and scalability.Single system for all business functions
Dan McDonald, commercial director at Everett Mead, says the firm works with Applied Systems.
He explains: “From an internal perspective it really is a one-stop shop.
“We can create the policy on there, it is integrated with the
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1