From mobile apps that can be downloaded by customers and employees, to back office integration with partner insurers, brokers need a single system that is built on modern architecture and offers flexibility and scalability.Single system for all business functions
Dan McDonald, commercial director at Everett Mead, says the firm works with Applied Systems.
He explains: “From an internal perspective it really is a one-stop shop.
“We can create the policy on there, it is integrated with the bac
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009