From mobile apps that can be downloaded by customers and employees, to back office integration with partner insurers, brokers need a single system that is built on modern architecture and offers flexibility and scalability.Single system for all business functions
Dan McDonald, commercial director at Everett Mead, says the firm works with Applied Systems.
He explains: “From an internal perspective it really is a one-stop shop.
“We can create the policy on there, it is integrated with the bac
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division