From mobile apps that can be downloaded by customers and employees, to back office integration with partner insurers, brokers need a single system that is built on modern architecture and offers flexibility and scalability.Single system for all business functions
Dan McDonald, commercial director at Everett Mead, says the firm works with Applied Systems.
He explains: “From an internal perspective it really is a one-stop shop.
“We can create the policy on there, it is integrated with the
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns