The conversation around technology has changed.
It is no longer a matter of whether you want to go digital, but a question of how you integrate a digital offering within your business.
Insurance brokers are becoming more informed about what digital can do for them and their customers, and how they can use it to their advantage. But many still feel they are forced into an ‘all or nothing’ decision when it comes to IT.
In truth that misses the point and prevents brokers and their clients really
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock