The conversation around technology has changed.
It is no longer a matter of whether you want to go digital, but a question of how you integrate a digital offering within your business.
Insurance brokers are becoming more informed about what digital can do for them and their customers, and how they can use it to their advantage. But many still feel they are forced into an ‘all or nothing’ decision when it comes to IT.
In truth that misses the point and prevents brokers and their clients really
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product