The conversation around technology has changed.
It is no longer a matter of whether you want to go digital, but a question of how you integrate a digital offering within your business.
Insurance brokers are becoming more informed about what digital can do for them and their customers, and how they can use it to their advantage. But many still feel they are forced into an ‘all or nothing’ decision when it comes to IT.
In truth that misses the point and prevents brokers and their clients really
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division