Along with Brexit planning and data management, putting in place safeguards to protect vulnerable groups is one of the biggest challenges we as insurance brokers face today.
However, it can also be one of the most rewarding. This goes beyond regulation and into the realms of moral responsibility. It’s a case of treating people as you would like to be treated.
As a sector in the business of providing products which ‘protect’ we should be leading the way when it comes to looking after the intere
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy