Along with Brexit planning and data management, putting in place safeguards to protect vulnerable groups is one of the biggest challenges we as insurance brokers face today.
However, it can also be one of the most rewarding. This goes beyond regulation and into the realms of moral responsibility. It’s a case of treating people as you would like to be treated.
As a sector in the business of providing products which ‘protect’ we should be leading the way when it comes to looking after the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic