Along with Brexit planning and data management, putting in place safeguards to protect vulnerable groups is one of the biggest challenges we as insurance brokers face today.
However, it can also be one of the most rewarding. This goes beyond regulation and into the realms of moral responsibility. It’s a case of treating people as you would like to be treated.
As a sector in the business of providing products which ‘protect’ we should be leading the way when it comes to looking after the intere
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division