I’ve been thinking a lot recently about training and development in the industry.
I’m still involved with insurance, but since I stepped down from Allianz I have been able to look with a friendly – but critical eye – from further afield at the professionalism of the sector and how it is perceived in wider society.
At a recent lunch for the Chairs of Risk Committees sponsored by the Prudential Regulation Authority, the range and severity of the risks confronting us was frightening. As professio
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division