I’ve been thinking a lot recently about training and development in the industry.
I’m still involved with insurance, but since I stepped down from Allianz I have been able to look with a friendly – but critical eye – from further afield at the professionalism of the sector and how it is perceived in wider society.
At a recent lunch for the Chairs of Risk Committees sponsored by the Prudential Regulation Authority, the range and severity of the risks confronting us was frightening. As professio
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock