I’ve been thinking a lot recently about training and development in the industry.
I’m still involved with insurance, but since I stepped down from Allianz I have been able to look with a friendly – but critical eye – from further afield at the professionalism of the sector and how it is perceived in wider society.
At a recent lunch for the Chairs of Risk Committees sponsored by the Prudential Regulation Authority, the range and severity of the risks confronting us was frightening. As professio
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy