▶ What is the history of Prizm?
It’s quite simple. My father was a broker who started working in 1964 and when I was 16 I got some excellent O-level results. I told him I wanted to do A-levels and head on to university but he wasn’t happy with that plan. He gave me an ultimatum – join the family firm or move out that night!
So I joined the family business H Robinson Midlands. My father died of cancer three years later, so I was left running the family firm at 19 while my friends were mucking
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs