▶ What is the history of Prizm?
It’s quite simple. My father was a broker who started working in 1964 and when I was 16 I got some excellent O-level results. I told him I wanted to do A-levels and head on to university but he wasn’t happy with that plan. He gave me an ultimatum – join the family firm or move out that night!
So I joined the family business H Robinson Midlands. My father died of cancer three years later, so I was left running the family firm at 19 while my friends were mucking
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product