Marsh has restructured its networks proposition following the deal to buy Bluefin which was announced last year.
The three networks comprising Marsh Networks, ProBroker, Purple Partnership and Bluefin Networks will retain their own brands and remain under Marsh Networks.
Above Marsh Networks a direct and partnerships (D&P) division has also been set up to look after schemes and affinities personal lines and SME.
Marsh claimed that under the restructured Marsh Networks, independent brokers
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal