Marsh has restructured its networks proposition following the deal to buy Bluefin which was announced last year.
The three networks comprising Marsh Networks, ProBroker, Purple Partnership and Bluefin Networks will retain their own brands and remain under Marsh Networks.
Above Marsh Networks a direct and partnerships (D&P) division has also been set up to look after schemes and affinities personal lines and SME.
Marsh claimed that under the restructured Marsh Networks, independent brokers
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn