5 - UK Broker Awards 2017 - The winners
The UK Broker Awards 2017 took place on Friday (15 September) and the glittering ceremony saw the best in broking recognised for their successes and innovations.
The awards, which took place at The Brewery, saw founder and chairman of Coversure, Mark Coverdale, take home the Achievement Award in recognition of all he has done for the broking community during his long, distinguished career.
Insurance Broker of the Year was scooped by Square Mile Broking
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Ian Gosden retires from GRP-owned Higos
- Hayley Robinson takes on CUO role at Zurich UK