Lorica’s branch sales director Mark Thomas has praised Leeds-based underwriters who are “empowered” and “can give you the decisions that you need locally”.
Thomas, who described the level of insurer service in the region as “generally good”, shared his thoughts with Insurance Age ahead of the panel talk at the Leeds Broker Expo on 21 September.
Along with fellow brokers he will discuss the issues impacting insurer relationships in the local market, as well as technology and the need for bespoke
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA