Lorica’s branch sales director Mark Thomas has praised Leeds-based underwriters who are “empowered” and “can give you the decisions that you need locally”.
Thomas, who described the level of insurer service in the region as “generally good”, shared his thoughts with Insurance Age ahead of the panel talk at the Leeds Broker Expo on 21 September.
Along with fellow brokers he will discuss the issues impacting insurer relationships in the local market, as well as technology and the need for bespoke
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning