In March 2017, a storm damaged the property of a mutual insurance customer, Margaret. The insurer referred the case to MA Assist and informed us that roof tiles had been blown off the front of the house, the chimney stack looked unstable and the fence had blown down.
At this stage, little was known or shared about the customer. We tried to get in touch with Margaret several times but could not reach her.
Meanwhile, Margaret was targeted by rogue builders who made faulty repairs t
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin