It goes without saying that customers are epsecially vulnerable when they have been flooded out. Through people and technology, it is now possible to help forge relationships - and find solutions - for all concerned in the process of a claim in the drainage and water mains sector.
Why shouldn’t the customer expect a choice in how they communicate to make a claim? Customers, we should not forget, are people, and they may well feel vulnerable when their drains are blocked or their water stops
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey