It goes without saying that customers are epsecially vulnerable when they have been flooded out. Through people and technology, it is now possible to help forge relationships - and find solutions - for all concerned in the process of a claim in the drainage and water mains sector.
Why shouldn’t the customer expect a choice in how they communicate to make a claim? Customers, we should not forget, are people, and they may well feel vulnerable when their drains are blocked or their water stops
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns