Suzy Middleton has been at SEIB Insurance Brokers for around 16 years and has worked her way up the ladder to become commercial director.
In her interview she shares her love of travel and touches on the complexity of insuring sports such as vaulting which she describes as “gymnastics on a horse”.
In addition Middleton reflects on SEIB’s place in the market, the potential impact of Brexit and opportunities that may arise from the changing landscape.
Meet Suzy Middleton
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution