Biba already feels like a very distant memory and yet in reality we were all there just a few weeks ago.
Like every year, the event was incredibly productive with plenty of networking and some really good conversations. However, one thing in particular that struck me was just how few brokers are taking advantage of the opportunity presented by specialist lines of business.
At LV, we’ve got a long pedigree of operating in the specialist lines of market and we’ve seen some strong growth over the
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason