▶ What are the origins of Carole Nash? We’ve been going for 31 years and were founded by Carole Nash, famously, in her dining room with £500 worth of redundancy money. She’d worked for a general company and run the vintage motorcycle scheme for them. At the time motorcycle wasn’t a line of business that bigger insurers were keen on. It was seen as accommodation business, low premium, dangerous… no one was specialising. Carole recognised that these customers were great risks because they loved t
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution