In recent years, there has been growing interest in property as an investment because it has offered the potential for better returns than many other asset classes.
However, property ownership is not entirely straightforward. There is a lot of legislation to comply with and many logistical issues to understand and manage.
None of these issues are insurmountable, but property owners do need to be on top of them if they want to mitigate their risks and create sustainable portfolios. Insurers a
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason