In recent years, there has been growing interest in property as an investment because it has offered the potential for better returns than many other asset classes.
However, property ownership is not entirely straightforward. There is a lot of legislation to comply with and many logistical issues to understand and manage.
None of these issues are insurmountable, but property owners do need to be on top of them if they want to mitigate their risks and create sustainable portfolios. Insurers
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto