In recent years, there has been growing interest in property as an investment because it has offered the potential for better returns than many other asset classes.
However, property ownership is not entirely straightforward. There is a lot of legislation to comply with and many logistical issues to understand and manage.
None of these issues are insurmountable, but property owners do need to be on top of them if they want to mitigate their risks and create sustainable portfolios. Insurers a
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009