In recent years, there has been growing interest in property as an investment because it has offered the potential for better returns than many other asset classes.
However, property ownership is not entirely straightforward. There is a lot of legislation to comply with and many logistical issues to understand and manage.
None of these issues are insurmountable, but property owners do need to be on top of them if they want to mitigate their risks and create sustainable portfolios. Insurers a
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?