In recent years, there has been growing interest in property as an investment because it has offered the potential for better returns than many other asset classes.
However, property ownership is not entirely straightforward. There is a lot of legislation to comply with and many logistical issues to understand and manage.
None of these issues are insurmountable, but property owners do need to be on top of them if they want to mitigate their risks and create sustainable portfolios. Insurers
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey