Broking is a people business, with relationships with employees and customers key to a firm’s success. Given this, ensuring these individuals are looked after when there are any changes to the ownership of the business is crucial to its future prosperity.
Having a succession plan in place that addresses these issues is essential, both to secure the optimum price but also to leave a long-lasting legacy. “When you own a business, you need to have a succession plan in place almost from day one,”
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week