Ashley Peters, managing director at Flintshire-based Staveley Head, reveals what superhero power he would like to have and who his ideal dinner guest would be.
Don't forget to read the full Broking Success interview to learn more about the background of Staveley Head, how its niches and specialisms have helped fuel growth and why the broker decided to build its own software.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards