Ashley Peters, managing director at Flintshire-based Staveley Head, reveals what superhero power he would like to have and who his ideal dinner guest would be.
Don't forget to read the full Broking Success interview to learn more about the background of Staveley Head, how its niches and specialisms have helped fuel growth and why the broker decided to build its own software.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto