Ashley Peters, managing director at Flintshire-based Staveley Head, reveals what superhero power he would like to have and who his ideal dinner guest would be.
Don't forget to read the full Broking Success interview to learn more about the background of Staveley Head, how its niches and specialisms have helped fuel growth and why the broker decided to build its own software.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?