Successful partnerships matter. They matter in all industries but I’d argue that they matter more in insurance than in any other sector. The reason is that trust is at the heart of the product and service we sell. It’s only by really focusing on delivering what clients need that we will gain customer confidence and win and retain their trust, and their business.
The reality is that customer expectations are rising. As products, services and business structures evolve, there’s always more to do
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week