If Glasgow were a type of music what would it be? Not the blues and not folk, great as these are. It would surely be high tempo techno or happy house. Why? Because when it comes to being upbeat Glasgow really is smiling.
That is not to say there are no challenges for the region – the state of the economy and the upcoming vote on Scottish independence spring to mind – but the mood notes are positive without becoming Pollyanna-esque.
“Overall I would not think the effect of the financial crisis
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click