If Glasgow were a type of music what would it be? Not the blues and not folk, great as these are. It would surely be high tempo techno or happy house. Why? Because when it comes to being upbeat Glasgow really is smiling.
That is not to say there are no challenges for the region – the state of the economy and the upcoming vote on Scottish independence spring to mind – but the mood notes are positive without becoming Pollyanna-esque.
“Overall I would not think the effect of the financial crisis
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK