If Glasgow were a type of music what would it be? Not the blues and not folk, great as these are. It would surely be high tempo techno or happy house. Why? Because when it comes to being upbeat Glasgow really is smiling.
That is not to say there are no challenges for the region – the state of the economy and the upcoming vote on Scottish independence spring to mind – but the mood notes are positive without becoming Pollyanna-esque.
“Overall I would not think the effect of the financial crisis
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022