If Glasgow were a type of music what would it be? Not the blues and not folk, great as these are. It would surely be high tempo techno or happy house. Why? Because when it comes to being upbeat Glasgow really is smiling.
That is not to say there are no challenges for the region – the state of the economy and the upcoming vote on Scottish independence spring to mind – but the mood notes are positive without becoming Pollyanna-esque.
“Overall I would not think the effect of the financial crisis
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week