InsurTech start-up Wrisk has named Nimeshh Patel as chief executive officer.
The move sees former CEO and co-founder Niall Barton move into the position of executive chairman.
Patel first joined app-based provider Wrisk as chief operating officer in January 2018 and the business noted that he was also an early stage adviser and investor in the start-up.
According to a statement on the company’s website, Barton had “felt that the position of CEO should be handed onto someone who has a
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018