InsurTech start-up Wrisk has named Nimeshh Patel as chief executive officer.
The move sees former CEO and co-founder Niall Barton move into the position of executive chairman.
Patel first joined app-based provider Wrisk as chief operating officer in January 2018 and the business noted that he was also an early stage adviser and investor in the start-up.
According to a statement on the company’s website, Barton had “felt that the position of CEO should be handed onto someone who has a
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal