Acturis Group has posted a rise in pre-tax profit for the year ended 30 September 2018, to £31.5m from £22.8m in 2017.
The software house also reported a 28% increase in revenue to £79.8m (2017: £62.2m) and a rise in operating profit from £23m last year to £31.3m in 2018.
The document also revealed that Acturis paid a total of £3.5m for Surrey-based ICE InsureTech, which it bought in November 2017.
The deal followed the acquisitions in Germany of Lutronik Software for £898,075 in June 2017,
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews