European private equity firm Astorg has taken a minority stake in Acturis Group from existing investor Summit Partners.
Insurance Age revealed in January that the software house was seeking a new minority PE investor to replace Summit, which initially invested in Acturis in June 2010.
Acturis declined to say how much of the business is now PE owned, but noted that its employees will continue to own the majority of the company.
Following the deal, Astorg is set to support Acturis’ future
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers