European private equity firm Astorg has taken a minority stake in Acturis Group from existing investor Summit Partners.
Insurance Age revealed in January that the software house was seeking a new minority PE investor to replace Summit, which initially invested in Acturis in June 2010.
Acturis declined to say how much of the business is now PE owned, but noted that its employees will continue to own the majority of the company.
Following the deal, Astorg is set to support Acturis’ future
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester