People might have been expecting a big bang, but Amanda Blanc’s first month or so in charge of the European, Middle East and Asia regime of Zurich has been remarkable in its unremarkableness.
Speaking to someone who knows her pretty well last week they indicated - as you’d expect - given the size [geographically] of the new role, Blanc has been putting in some air miles getting to know the territories she now oversees.
However, almost by stealth, she made her first move yesterday with the hire
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries