Brokers should take advantage of the opportunities they have to partner with InsurTech firms, according to Alan Thomas, chief commercial officer at Simply Business.
At a panel debate at the Broker Expo in Coventry on 1 November, Thomas stated that brokers need to understand what data they are sitting on and find the tools to use it.
Simon Harrow, head of digital strategy at iGo4, agreed that it was not too late for brokers to get involved in InsurTech.
“The industry is going through the same
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman