Brokers should take advantage of the opportunities they have to partner with InsurTech firms, according to Alan Thomas, chief commercial officer at Simply Business.
At a panel debate at the Broker Expo in Coventry on 1 November, Thomas stated that brokers need to understand what data they are sitting on and find the tools to use it.
Simon Harrow, head of digital strategy at iGo4, agreed that it was not too late for brokers to get involved in InsurTech.
“The industry is going through the same
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- NMU in specialist line-led restructure