Emmanuel Kenning, reporter on Insurance Age, hosts this week's show featuring content director Jonathan Swift out on location.
The pair discuss the management structure of Marsh-JLT Specialty, cuts at RSA, Aviva's renewal transparency failing and Brexit.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top stories for week commencing 12 November 2018:
1) Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
2) CBL Insurance placed
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1