Emmanuel Kenning, reporter on Insurance Age, hosts this week's show featuring content director Jonathan Swift out on location.
The pair discuss the management structure of Marsh-JLT Specialty, cuts at RSA, Aviva's renewal transparency failing and Brexit.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top stories for week commencing 12 November 2018:
1) Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
2) CBL Insurance placed
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018