Emmanuel Kenning, reporter on Insurance Age, hosts this week's show featuring content director Jonathan Swift out on location.
The pair discuss the management structure of Marsh-JLT Specialty, cuts at RSA, Aviva's renewal transparency failing and Brexit.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top stories for week commencing 12 November 2018:
1) Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
2) CBL Insurance placed
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand