Current non-executive chairman at Brightside Group, Mark Cliff has joined PremFina’s Advisory Board.
CEO of PremFina, Bundeep Singh Rangar, commented on the new member: “His experience in the insurance industry will help us grow and provide the best products and services to brokers and insurers in the UK. and elsewhere”.
Cliff has also recently taken on NED roles at firms such as Be Wiser and Evolution Claims Management and has advisory roles with InsurTechs.
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester