Current non-executive chairman at Brightside Group, Mark Cliff has joined PremFina’s Advisory Board.
CEO of PremFina, Bundeep Singh Rangar, commented on the new member: “His experience in the insurance industry will help us grow and provide the best products and services to brokers and insurers in the UK. and elsewhere”.
Cliff has also recently taken on NED roles at firms such as Be Wiser and Evolution Claims Management and has advisory roles with InsurTechs.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA