High-profile figures, Tara Waite and Jeremy Haynes have joined Ageas’ UK Boards.
According to Ageas, both Waite and Haynes have decades of financial services experience.
Waite has been CEO of RSA Insurance Group’s Latvia business and managing director of the firm’s UK SME and Delegated Authority business and most recently she was Wonga’s CEO until January 2019. She left RSA to join Wonga, which went into administration last year, in 2014.
Haynes has held senior roles at Zurich and RSA and
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment