High-profile figures, Tara Waite and Jeremy Haynes have joined Ageas’ UK Boards.
According to Ageas, both Waite and Haynes have decades of financial services experience.
Waite has been CEO of RSA Insurance Group’s Latvia business and managing director of the firm’s UK SME and Delegated Authority business and most recently she was Wonga’s CEO until January 2019. She left RSA to join Wonga, which went into administration last year, in 2014.
Haynes has held senior roles at Zurich and RSA and
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies