It’s hard to know what goes on under the surface isn’t it?
It might seem that the sector is doing its level best to increase diversity and become an inclusive workplace.
There are plenty of initiatives underway such as reporting the gender pay gap and the Dive In Festival, the CII’s effort Insuring Women’s Futures along with many more. But events over the past month have highlighted just how far the world of insurance still needs to go.
Gallagher’s Simon Matson has admitted calling a former
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1