While the start of the year saw a majority of negative numbers, the second quarter of 2018 has turned towards positive premium movements – although in some cases very small – in all lines bar one.
Insurance experts confirmed that the general movements reported by Acturis were broadly in line with what they were seeing in the market.
Cathy Taylor, head of commercial underwriting and operations at Ageas, noted that the market continued to be highly competitive, with new managing general agent
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover