While the start of the year saw a majority of negative numbers, the second quarter of 2018 has turned towards positive premium movements – although in some cases very small – in all lines bar one.
Insurance experts confirmed that the general movements reported by Acturis were broadly in line with what they were seeing in the market.
Cathy Taylor, head of commercial underwriting and operations at Ageas, noted that the market continued to be highly competitive, with new managing general
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries