While the start of the year saw a majority of negative numbers, the second quarter of 2018 has turned towards positive premium movements – although in some cases very small – in all lines bar one.
Insurance experts confirmed that the general movements reported by Acturis were broadly in line with what they were seeing in the market.
Cathy Taylor, head of commercial underwriting and operations at Ageas, noted that the market continued to be highly competitive, with new managing general
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners