Aviva has appointed Erica Arnold to the new position of chief operating officer, a role she will take up in early 2020.
As COO Arnold will look after Aviva’s customer strategy and every part of IT across the group and she will be supervised by Maurice Tulloch who became CEO earlier this year after Mark Wilson left the insurer.
She joins Aviva from her group enterprise services officer role at Zurich. She has also held a number of senior posts at AIG.
The appointment is subject to regulatory
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management