Insurer RSA has priced senior notes to the value of £350m according to a filing on the London Stock Exchange.
The senior notes, which will mature in 2024, have been issued at a price of 99.753% and will bear an interest rate of 1.625%.
An RSA spokesperson commented: “We are bringing to market a senior bond issue of benchmark size. Proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes and to increase flexibility in capital flows across the Group and are not intended for a specific transaction.”
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move