Solicitors insured with Maven Underwriters which is part of Aon UK have been warned they will be unable to renew from 30 September this year.
The Law Gazette revealed that legal firms had received letters notifying them their insurer had pulled out of the legal PI market.
An Aon spokesperson confirmed: “Aon UK provides Professional Indemnity insurance broking and advisory services to solicitors firms of all sizes. A number of insurers are withdrawing from the Solicitors PI market including
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move