Avid Insurance Services, a specialist MGA, has sold a majority stake to Beech Tree Private Equity (BTPE).
According to a statement, Avid managing director Stephen Gibson will continue to run the business with commercial director John Inwood.
Inwood said the investment from BTPE will give Avid the firepower to “accelerate our growth and build on the investment we’ve made during the past year in both people and systems.”
Gary Edmondson, a director and co-founder of Avid, which was founded in
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management