Ecclesiastical has launched a free Cyber Scenario Planner to help brokers sell cyber cover in the education sector.
The launch follows research conducted by Ecclesiastical that revealed 54% of brokers wanted more support from insurers to sell cyber products.
Faith Kitchen, education niche director at Ecclesiastical, commented: “As a specialist insurer with in-depth knowledge of our customer base, it is important that we work with brokers to ensure that we provide solutions that meet the needs
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018