The law of unintended consequences dictates that actions always have effects that are unanticipated or unintended. And we are currently seeing the unintended consequences of an exponentially interconnected world play out in insurance claims departments and courtrooms across the globe.
The triple threat of frequency, severity and systemicity that cyber risk presents makes cyber underwriting one of the biggest challenges for insurers to grapple with right now.
Insurers - who with the best will
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019